We are able to ship orders worldwide and provide tracking numbers for all shipments.
For shipments to Ukraine or Russia, please confirm with us via email before placing your order: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Shipping information, including address, postal code, and contact number, must be confirmed before shipment. Please ensure that your order address matches the address you wish us to ship to before making payment.
Under normal circumstances, we provide express delivery services such as DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT and postal air transport services such as Yanwen, UBI, etc. Freight charges can be prepaid or freight collect. For prepaid freight, the shipping fee will be manually calculated based on the weight and delivery address of the order. Regarding the freight collect, a valid DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT account is required; in this case, the freight will be charged from that account.
For international orders, all additional local taxes, tariffs, consumption taxes, customs duties, and fees shall be borne by the customer (you). Due to the complexity of international transportation, we cannot provide any estimates or quotations for these amounts, so if there are any questions or concerns, please contact your local customs for inquiry. Regarding the declared value on the package, we are happy to follow your requirement, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Fees and Delivery Time:
The shipping fee for your order can be shown on the shopping cart page before checkout. When you select a country and enter a postal code, all available shipping methods and shipping costs will be displayed on that page. Delivery time may be affected by extreme weather, postal delays, customs clearance, local protests, strikes, epidemics, and other force majeure factors. In this case, we cannot guarantee 100% on-time delivery, but without a doubt, we will make every effort to provide you with the most reliable and cost-effective shipping services. If you have not received your items on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. We will actively cooperate to help you receive your package as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Supported Shipping Methods and Relevant Information：
- For other countries not mentioned, postal air mail service can be used. For express delivery, it is best to contact us in advance.
- E-packet and Post air mail services are only applicable to packages weighing less than 2KG generally .
- DHL usually takes about 5-8 business days; Better for European and Asian countries.
- FedEx usually takes 5-9 business days; Better for European and Asian countries.
- UPS usually takes 6-9 business days.
- EMS usually takes 7-15 business days, which may vary by country. More suitable for Russia, South Korea, Japan, etc.
- SF Express usually takes about 2-5 business days. More suitable for Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
- Aramex usually takes about 7-15 business days. More suitable for Middle Eastern countries.
- E-packet usually takes 15-30 business days or longer, it is applicable to the United States, Canada, Australia, France, the United Kingdom, and Russia, etc.
- Postal air mail usually takes 20-30 business days, but may take 30-60 business days for most South American countries.